Terms & Conditions
The term we refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shop 2/19-20, Agyari Mohalla, Behind Empire State Building, Rustompura, Surat - 395002, Guj. - India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of UK or other regulatory authority.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the present limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
- All Prices Mentioned are in INR. (Indian National Rupees).
- For now we only process Wholesale Orders. Minimum order quantity is One Complete set of a Catalog.
- All orders will be processed & shipped, once payment is cleared. We accept Payments by Debit/Credit card, Net Banking, Wire Transfer (Bank Transfer | NEFT/RTGS), Western Union, Cash On Delivery and Paypal.
- In case of where we have accepted the payment, and unfortunately the product is not available, we will inform you ASAP, and arrange for the Refund.
- Shipping charges to be borne by customer only.
- We are committed to deliver the ordered products to the right customers at the right time, so you can set aside all your apprehensions and avail our services without any reluctance.
- We provide you with a well-established delivery mechanism that ensures the products ordered by you reach without any defect, damage or quality-issues.
- Both the international as well as the domestic orders are shipped and delivered through leading courier services, ensuring the buyers an accurate delivery, in good condition, and on right time.
- Other pin-codes will also be serviced by us but with some extra Out-of-delivery area charges. Though it would be the weight of your package that determines shipping cost, you’ll be charged the least possible fee, for sure.
- And as far as the international buyers are concerned, the shipping charges are based on the destination and quantity of units purchased. We assure you the most subsidized rates ever, and the best services at each step.
- All the orders are shipped within 1-3 working days or as per the date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Additionally the customer will be provided with the Tracking details to track their order online, after it is shipped.
- Please note that if there are any Octroi or State/City duties applicable for the ordered items, it would be billed separately to the customer by the courier company at the time of delivery. The duties and taxes are not a part of the customer’s payment made to us.
- For any international shipments, Custom Duty/ Import Duty if charged, it has to be paid by the the buyer. VAT/ Custom Taxes and import duties are not in our control and they may vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid by the buyer.
- We are not responsible for any kind delay caused by any unforeseen time-lags by the courier company in delivering the parcel to the customers.
- Any lost or damaged product (while in courier) needs to be notified on the way bill copy of the courier and has to be taken care by customer only.
All orders will be processed & shipped, once payment is cleared. We accept payment via below modes:
- Direct Bank deposits [Cash deposits/Cheque deposits].
- NEFT / RTGS. (Wire Transfer)
- Debit Card | Credit Card | Net-Banking.
- Cash On Delivery. (Only in India)
- Cheques / Demand Drafts.
- Western Union.
CASH ON DELIVERY (India only):
- We’ll take 20% of the bill amount as an ADVANCE PAYMENT for the order to be shipped as COD in All Over India.
- If you Do Not Accept the parcel,Payment will be repaid within 14 working days after deducting Rs. 1000 as Penalty.
- Serviceability to over 3000+ Pin-Codes in India.
- All payments should be notified pre and post deposition.
- Please do keep proofs of your payments with you untill the order is delivered to you. We may ask you details or picture of your payment just as a security protocol for confirmation.
- ADVANCE PAYMENT for Cash on Delivery orders should be done and notified with proof of it via e-mail.
- Cheques/demand drafts if sent must be received within 4 business days of the orders. Cheque purchases will be shipped post cheques cleared.
- Payment gateway charges are extra for payments done by Credit/Debit Cards, Net-Banking. Also there will be 6.5 % Paypal transaction charges.
RETURN GOODS POLICY:
- We DO-NOT accept returns of Goods once purchased from our Company. We offer best quality indeed, however if there are any damages, we’ll replace damaged products.
- At the time of receiving parcel, if the package is damaged or opened it is advisable not to accept it. That parcels if accepted are not eligible for returns from our side.
- Damaged products needs to be notified on the date of delivery and should be sent be back to us within 7 days after receiving the products.
- Any complaint with regards to the damage or stains or stitching or any other should be reported to us within 24 hrs of the receipt of the products otherwise we will not report the complain after that. We may ask for digital picture of the same in order to review the same.
- Return shipment charges are to be borne by the customer only.
- Returns will not be accepted for custom made or stitched clothing.
Your Privacy our Commitment:
Prideswalk.com, through its website, is extremely proud of it’s commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to friends and family. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site.
- We respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining it. When you shop on our shopping store, we will ask you to input your information and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone/ mobile number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and password.
- We recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not furnish any identifiable information at the individual level regarding its customers to any third party. The information you give to us is held with the utmost care and security. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfill your requirements and to deliver you a truly personalized shopping experience. When navigating our web site, personal information about you is not collected automatically or without your knowledge.
- We are also bound to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer. We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third-parties for research and advertising purposes. In other words, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside for mailing or marketing purposes.
- We use ‘Cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. ‘Cookies’ are tiny text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer. `Cookies` cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information. We do not hold any of your credit card information. This information is securely collected by our authorized payment processors.
- In short, we always strive to respect the privacy of our customers completely. We use the information we collect on the Store to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.We do not hold any of your credit card information. This information is securely collected by our authorized payment gateways. With the industry’s most-advanced encryption, fraud prevention and protection policies, our payment gateways are dedicated to keeping your account safe and secure. Once your information reaches our payment gateways it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically.
- As prices are very secretive and sensitive issue for any company therefore all prices are shared under a compliance of placing an orders with us. Prices are not permanent and can be changed periodically.
- Photos are References Purpose Only, Misuse of the Pictures will have strict Consequences from www.prideswalk.com
The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Surat, India. Any grievances if caused are to be taken under Surat Jurisdiction Only.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by ‘Pride's Walk’ and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Pride's Walk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Every attempt is made to bring you best quality products but considering the nature of the items (fancy and decorative), warranty of the product is not available unless specified. We try our best to describe the item as it is.
- Customer satisfaction is on topmost priority. Further to entertain your queries, we have a customer care, that is dedicated to resolving all your problems. You can connect to our support channel online and know more about the shipping as well as the delivery process.